Should the club apologise to VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent idea to apologise to the RS, but it should be we fans who do it. I suggest 1000 volunteers should shuffle on their knees to the Shankly gate in obeisance. Hopefully they will not be pelted with bad eggs and rotten fruit by our saintly RS neighbours. I have not slept since the derby game, worrying about how we should repay our moral debt and remove our shame.

Who's asking to apologise to Liverpool mate?
Sorry may bad misread the title. Pickford has already apologised to VVD, Henderson said in his after match comments. And I’m sure he probably would off send him message to. Honestly tho if this happened to one of our players would the media still being make as much noise. I don’t even think they would if it happened to Rodríguez.

Sorry may bad misread the title. Pickford has already apologised to VVD, Henderson said in his after match comments. And I’m sure he probably would off send him message to. Honestly tho if this happened to one of our players would the media still being make as much noise. I don’t even think they would if it happened to Rodríguez.
"Just an unfortunate result of a coming together" would be my guess.

Should we apologise? It would be admitting that pickford did something wrong and intentionally and thats something that I believe isn't the case. Just let them not win anything and blame us for it thats the dream because that would be twice in 3 years Everton have buggered them for winning something. Let the good times role

Read the post....especially the last line. Doh
Ok well done but I dont see the Joint in satire on such a sensitive issue

I will say this though: the club need to come out and condemn what the media are saying. I feel right now a lot of people are seeing us as guilty and as dirty as they're trying to classify our club. People need to see what challenges they make and are more guilty than other sides. We don't tend to defend ourselves at all.

IMG-20201020-WA0010.jpg

I think this is something we need to come to grips with. We know what happened was completely wrong and if it happened at any other club we’d be fuming. The flack that it’s drawn from a number of corners will damage this club forever more. It was a rash idiotic decision and one that really we were very lucky didn’t hurt us even more.

So, should the club apologise for signing Funes Mori over VVD in that weird transfer window?

Is this a wind up?

Apologise for what exactly, stealing a point from them?
How very dare we....

You did.. but you also misread the actual post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.