Should Muhamed Besic be starting for Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest and say I didn't expect a 21/22 year old? Bosnian we signed on the cheap from the Hungarian league to come in and play like he has done. He has been one of the things that has made me happy during the month and a half of tosh we have suffered through. I can't wait to see him in a Goodison derby. These are the type of relatively unheard of signings that can make a difference we all hoped Bobby could pull out of the bag.

No.

Barry is to important while we are struggling (early o know)

You cant buy the experience and calming effect he brings to the side.

Besic will form a decent middle with JM maybe towards the end of the season but when it begins itll be them 2 first choice...Maybe when Barry gets his first ban for 5 yellows?

The way he grew into the game at united was impressive, best player on the park in the 2nd half for me. Deserves to start against villa for me.YESSS

Yes. Barry has been poor this season. Besic McCarthy Barkley. Top 4 midfield all over. Pace power and aggression. You can carry one slow player in a midfield but as soon as Barry is paired with Naismith or Osman at 10 we struggle to get the ball back as we are not quick enough.

After reading approxiamtely one sentence of that write up and analysis I have come to the conclusion I had before I opened this thread. Mo Bez should not start in place of Gaz Baz and Jimmy Mc

Besic has done ok but I don't want 3 defensive midfielders in the same team.moyes would have been pilloried for that.id leave him on the bench unless he proves himself to be better than Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.