Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bainesontoast

Player Valuation: £25m
I was going to wait until the final whistle out of respect, but what's the point in that?

QPR, Hull, West Brom, Palace, Burnley and Leicester have all gained points on us today.

Elsewhere, Sunderland were 2-0 down away to Man City but showed the sort of fight required in a battle to level the game 2-2.

Oh, and Burnley have come from behind THREE TIMES at Newcastle, where we were recently well beaten.

If you still think for a second that we can't be dragged into the relegation mix, please wake up.

...I've voted no but I have to say his selections and tactics are totally confusing me. It's almost as if he's trying to be too clever, get back to basics.

I don't know. Maybe yes. We lose to Hull ffs. Nothing change, no improvement and our whole set up in particular the defence was like Wigan.

Totally void of ideas on how to change a game.

He stated in his interview that he doesn't believe in defending, well that was more evident today than in other matches. Holes all over the defence, Joel is the worse goalkeeper i've seen in an Everton shirt, Naismith dropped in as some playmaker, Barry getting totally bullied all game, not once was this recitified, Alcarez is just terrible.

A team in a poor run with fight and desire can get out of it, we have neither, thats the worrying part

Yes.

We are terrible. The pulsating counter attacking football from last year has been weened out of the players.

Last year we destroyed teams on the break with our pace and power. It is the MANAGER who has eradicated this from the same set of players.

He has to go, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.