Should EFC start to utilise blue liverbird?

Start the utilisation of the blue liverbird

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I stated that I or he are more loyal to the crest ! Like I said it's a pointless discussion mostly started from people who dwell from the outside of the city . Who

I am well aware what they are there for , but who cares the Rs have branded them globally , from the streets were I grew up in Everton and Scotland Road we were taught to despise everything and anything associated with them . And they are associated with them . You sure your a blue ?

Lol

You're an angry one. I never said they branded the birds globally, I said they branded the club globally.

Are you from Scotty road by any chance?

It was already challenged that the birds were more of a symbol to the city than the RS and it was rejected. So it's a pointless argument.

The RS have copyright and we can't use them in anyway. End of discussion really

Serious question then, do the university, council etc pay them to use it or are they given exemption by LFC?

The ones used elsewhere in the city are far better too, the LFC one has been stylised so much it now looks like it's been bred for Christmas dinner with a massive stomach.

Serious question then, do the university, council etc pay them to use it or are they given exemption by LFC?

The ones used elsewhere in the city are far better too, the LFC one has been stylised so much it now looks like it's been bred for Christmas dinner with a massive stomach.

Mental if that actually happens

It's been used since 1797 by the city, How can the afterbirth have rights to it, Baffling

The details of it I'm not sure of, the RS have the trademark with European Trademark Office and the Council have it in the UK.

The submission will say what it can be used on

I am a blue mate, It seems like you're trying to say blues outside of the city don't "get" Everton

Did you grow up on Scotland rd by any chance
What's there to get fellow ! I've travelled extensively due to my work . And when I have met fellow blues who started supporting us in the early nighties and up to today from outside of the city . They don't have that core hatred that those in the city have . And to your other answer ! Yes i was from Scotland road

If part of the new stadium is incorporating the Grade II buildings, I think a massive 8ft version of that badge should be there. Just for S&G.

What's there to get fellow ! I've travelled extensively due to my work . And when I have met fellow blues who started supporting us in the early nighties and up to today from outside of the city . They don't have that core hatred that those in the city have . And to your other answer ! Yes i was from Scotland road

What does that matter though?

If part of the new stadium is incorporating the Grade II buildings, I think a massive 8ft version of that badge should be there. Just for S&G.

It will just make us look small time imo

Also why would you want anything that is synonymous with that club

Status
Not open for further replies.