Should Distin get a farewell?

Should Distin get a chance to play one more time?

• Yes - full game

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Yes - a few minutes as sub

Votes: 165 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
He's been out of the team for several months now but it's hard to dispute his success as a signing. Would you give Distin a decent send off or should we be unsentimental and play the best team?

Played 209 games

That's a good haul to be fair

Not bad for 5 Million, considering how much we got for Lescott

A good piece of business from Moyes and, this season aside, he always did well for us

I'd like to see him get a run out for a few minutes

Start Galloway and then have Distin come on towards the end

It would be like a passing of the torch

Last edited:
The man who was in with Eto'o when all the sh*t kicked off around Christmas time, the man who squared up to fans at Crystal Palace away, the man who claimed on Twitter that 'He was the best the Club could afford' & the man who has had many an argument with fans on Twitter deserves nothing.

If there was absolutely nothing to play for I'd say give him half an hour or so as he has been a good pro for us. Until this season anyway. Seeing as we can still finish top half with a win though I'd say it depends on how the match is going. If we're somehow comfortably in front then sure throw him on, but we should be playing our best team to try and get the three points. And sadly for Sylvain that means him being nowhere near the pitch.

The man who was in with Eto'o when all the sh*t kicked off around Christmas time, the man who squared up to fans at Crystal Palace away, the man who claimed on Twitter that 'He was the best the Club could afford' & the man who has had many an argument with fans on Twitter deserves nothing.

Eff that, the man has a right to defend himself if uppity internet warriors are taking shots. I wouldn't bother myself, but I can't blame him. Give him a couple of minutes, I say.

Eff that, the man has a right to defend himself if uppity internet warriors are taking shots. I wouldn't bother myself, but I can't blame him. Give him a couple of minutes, I say.
Once is heat of the moment, multiple times is utter bell behavior.

Hes lucky he never fronted me, i would've thrown dirt in his eyes and kicked him so hard in his balls. Show him who's boss

Status
Not open for further replies.