Should Big Dunc stay as interim till summer?

Should we trust him till May?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of Dunc's biggest fans, but voted no. Today was an incredible occasion, but we should be scouring the globe and looking for a world class manager to come in in time for the New Year.

And who this world class manager, I want a manager who is a motivator and a mean aggressive manager like simone. No more European managers who dont have a clue.

Too risky. Let’s not jump to conclusion after only one game. Better observe the next few games.

Love him but no,
Let him continue to learn, ideally alongside a top class manager then maybe, one day he can take over.

No, he lacks the experience for such a big job and will hit the wall at some point. It breaks my heart to see senseless abuse thrown at him by so call “fans”.

lifetime coaching contract, yes

No.

Always said it was a shrewd move to get him in charge. But he's there to fire everyone up, raise a level to where it should've been.

Like he's said, gives them time to get the right man in.

United away can get a result
Leicester in the cup is a gimmie
New manager against Arsenal which is a very winnable game.

2 -3 weeks.

And who this world class manager, I want a manager who is a motivator and a mean aggressive manager like simone. No more European managers who dont have a clue.
100%.. we need a manager prowling the sidelines for 90 minutes aggressive as hell.. too many times we've let decisions go against us and not put up a fight, too soft/no nasty streak. Need to make home a cauldron again, no more managers shrugging shoulders and saying nowt

Dunc's own position on this is very grounded - he's delighted to be there for the interim but recognises that the club need an experienced manager. What he had done is potentially bought himself more than one game in charge, allow the powers that be the time to get the right man in and not make a desperate knee-jerk reaction. Goodison was rocking today too - my ears are ringing. Let's keep it going!!

No, he lacks the experience for such a big job and will hit the wall at some point. It breaks my heart to see senseless abuse thrown at him by so call “fans”.

lifetime coaching contract, yes
A life time coaching job ? really ? is that good for him ( shows no ambition ) or us ( shows no imagination) but I agree with the rest
Apparently Kovac has been at Goodison today and there is a bit in that .

One day yes, he needs to go out to the championship and learn his trade or be assistant manager to our next top boss and learn the tactical side .and get all his badges.

Way too early to be making decisions like that. Fantastic today and especially Duncan but its just 1 game so lets not get carried away. Still need a top manager to take us forward imo. They should leave Duncan in charge temporarily and take their time and go for top managers only. No need to get desperate and bring in a tosser like Moyes. Don't even interview has been's and no marks and in the meantime Duncan will put everything into it and bring out the best in the players and get some good experience in.

Win win if we play it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.