Should Alcaraz get a farewell?

Alcaraz farewell poll

• Yes - I will miss his rugged Latino sex

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • No - he's just been misunderstood

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Pointless really as he's obviously going to get a one year extension as he's best buds with the boss

Votes: 54 32.7%
  • Escape from Alcaraz on toast

Votes: 67 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcaraz is one of those funny players.

He clearly isnt good enough for us but then his wages will be that low you arent going to get a better long term fourth choice defender with experience. Do you keep him and hope he doesnt get too many games or get rid and have to look for someone / promote from in and pray their lack of playing time does not become an issue?

He clearly isnt good enough for us but then his wages will be that low you arent going to get a better long term fourth choice defender with experience. Do you keep him and hope he doesnt get too many games or get rid and have to look for someone / promote from in and pray their lack of playing time does not become an issue?
i don't think his wages are as low as you are thinking

I think it makes sense to give playing time to academy players if we need a 4th CB. They can't be more of a liability than Alcaraz has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.