Shocking Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should remind the board, management and players of Everton FC that:

Since winning the FA Cup (and Charity Shield) in 1995:

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

Meaning all bar ONE club of 107

Has won a trophy, promotion or play-off

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.
Majority of those clubs not winning either the Prem, FA Cup, League Cup or any european cups. So would you like us to be relegated and win a promotion fight? Because I'm pretty sure I'd prefer to just not be relegated than to win a championship trophy.

can't believe this has been forgotten
Phil+Neville+Leon+Osman+Brisbane+Roar+v+Everton+BlXJVjuC7Ial.jpg

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

If I am honest with you Dan, I am perfectly happy that we have not had to win either promotion or a playoff.

For obvious reasons.

When you weed out the teams whose only honour is to get back into a division they had been relegated from, how many teams have actually won trophies that major teams actually aspire to win?

i.e. Premier League title, F.A. or League Cup, or a European trophy?

2 of those achievements involve being relegated at some point and yes I am clutching at New Year positives that we haven’t fallen off that cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.