Shinji Kagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put the ball in the net you win games. Simple.

I''d have one of the 9 year olds I coach up front if he somehow had Hernandez's goal scoring record.

Yeah right. He'll leave us no doubt. Shame, as we had high hopes for him but he hasn't really fitted in. Would shine at Arsenal or Liverpool but we played too rigid and it doesn't suit him whatso ever.

He'll go back to Dortmund noway were selling him to Everton who'll offfer 5 peanuts + mustard. Hopefully we get Marco reus in exchange,

Yeah right. He'll leave us no doubt. Shame, as we had high hopes for him but he hasn't really fitted in. Would shine at Arsenal or Liverpool but we played too rigid and it doesn't suit him whatso ever.

He'll go back to Dortmund noway were selling him to Everton who'll offfer 5 peanuts + mustard. Hopefully we get Marco reus in exchange,

You still sore off the horrible bumming we gave ya's over fellaini. You bad earring, kappa trackie wearing mush. Haven't you got a pit bull to take walkies with yer fat sister.

Reus for Kagawa?

I don't know what planet you're on but it's very strange.

You make Mick look like a sound, well informed poster.

I don't mind the lad, and he's only 24.

If there's anything in this (and I'm not too convinced that here is) I'd have him, as long as it's not as a makeweight for a Baines deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.