SHARP NAMED EVERTON PLAYERS' LIFE PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like being the director of directing, directing.

Is he being payed for this, that’s the only thing that matters.
We’ve just lost over £110m but that doesn’t matter because Bill wants to give one of his mates a made up job that just doesn’t need to exist.

Some proper cringey comments in here.

Not arsed what position they find for him. He gave me, and many many thousands of other blues some of the happiest moments of my Evertonian life.

He can sit picking his arse for 100k a year if he, or any others from that side, want to. Absolutely fine by me.
He could still easily get in our first 11 aswell.

I don't think anyone here can question what he meant to us while playing . He was a great player during a great time .
I don't think his blind loyalty to Saint Bill and his comments during the BU days should diminish what legacy he has at the club but the "one man and his dog " comments were a bit disrespectful to a body of people who shared his love for this great club.
Having said that , I certainly don't begrudge him a decent job . He's been a loyal servant and his commitment to the club has been total .

Get behind some needless position created by Kenwright to get one of his mates in on a bigger wage?

This is why people like Kenwright and all his cronies need booting out the door.

Leeches, the lot of them.
leeches are the sad excuses playing for us now costing us 100's of grands a week and aren't fit to lace sharpies boots. somebody who played and won trophies for us. scored the best derby goal at the tin mine I've ever saw. yes sharpy the leech who steals a living dont.make me laugh. he doesn't now or as a player earn anything near the leeches who play for us now.

He still has a big influence. You’d be a fool to think otherwise.
No doubt he has an influence but I think his influence is overstated.

My belief is that you have a Moshiri/Usmanov axis where most of the big decisions are made. My understanding is the last two or three managers have spoken to Usmanov as well as Moshiri.

I feel that Kenwright is still in the loop to deflect the attention away from the real power brokers.
This appointment really is of no great significance as Gaeme Sharp was already an employee of the club anyway, maybe he will get a pay rise but small beer. I would guess that the increase in wages would not pay the salary for a day never mind a week.

Ah, the club lap dog who tows the line of the board.
Bills little puppet on a string
Ahhh someone to praise Bill in the media then.

Can’t wait till the day Kenwright leaves the club and takes all that cringey crap like Everton DNA with him.
He must have taken blue bill hard and deep to land this role

Bit sad this. Who'd have thought folk over-analyse and exaggerate on the internet eh?!

Sharp was a brilliant player for us and played a key role in one of our greatest ever teams.

You all know bugger all about the stuff behind the scenes with Kenwright.

Life is short - maybe try enjoying it a bit more.

Some proper cringey comments in here.

Not arsed what position they find for him. He gave me, and many many thousands of other blues some of the happiest moments of my Evertonian life.

He can sit picking his arse for 100k a year if he, or any others from that side, want to. Absolutely fine by me.

I had a great view of his title clinching goal in 85. Upper Gwladys just to the right of the goal . SCENES :celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.