Severely Obstructed View Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
In T5 top balcony. Only place I could get two tickets together for the Stoke game. Just how bad is the view up there, I've heard you can't see the park end goal!

Put a stream on then close your eyes.

That bad.

In T5 top balcony. Only place I could get two tickets together for the Stoke game. Just how bad is the view up there, I've heard you can't see the park end goal!

I'm close to there but my view is sound. Only thing I can think of is maybe the Park End roof will cover part of the goal

We've been in the balcony 20 years. Love the view. We're in TB4, near the front. There's only 2 posts. Left one cuts off the St End corner flag. The right one doesn't come near our view. In TB5 you're right above the Park End goal. Maybe the right one comes into play? I'd be surprised if it's anything like as bad as some of the views in the Main stand or upper bullens.

Did you order through the clubs website? Should have seen a 3D view from the seat that you can spin around.

I've sat in T5 before and had a great view, will check seat number on ticket tonight.

Could be worse mate, just found out today this is the view from my ST seat, cant see the GS goal!
Capture.JPG

Worst view I've ever had was at the back row of the Lower Gwladys. It was like looking through a letter box at the best of times, but if any action happened and everyone stood up you could t see anything at all.

From halfway back in the LB is the same.....you lose sight of the ball if it goes about 15 feet in the air.

It us disgusting what Evertonians have had to put up with over the decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.