Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 points behind Wolves with only 2 to go and they have Fulham at home in their next match. And so ends another season of under achievement, frustration and disappointment.

Fulham have hit some unlikely late season form and Wolves are patchy and unpredictable, especially against the teams they 'should' beat. I'm not giving up just yet.

Not ready for that competition just yet,we ain't exactly Been great this season have we and the extra games would take its toll.

Just have to start somewhere.

But I think the likelihood of getting 7th is slim now anyway.

Looks gone now but getting a better points total is a sign things are going forward. Finish the season on 54 points and 14 clean sheets (currently we have 50 pts and 13 CS with 2 remaining) and that's a healthy return for a first season for Silva I suppose.

Gone now. We needed to win today really.

Won't change Brands' plans this summer either way I would imagine.

Europa league....no ta. Give us 8th this year. Dont want any excuses for next season. We have shown at home we can beat the best-ish. Let's see how far this group of lads can get with no distractions next season. I would rather we can walk properly before trying to fly with diddly wings.

Looks gone now but getting a better points total is a sign things are going forward. Finish the season on 54 points and 14 clean sheets (currently we have 50 pts and 13 CS with 2 remaining) and that's a healthy return for a first season for Silva I suppose.

I've been intensely critical of him, only the other week after Fulham I posted how I didn't believe in him (said the same after Newcastle). We're Evertonians though, it's our nature to fly off the handle.

If we manage to finish with what I stated above I'd say that is an acceptable season, not a successful mind. The summer will be hugely interesting.

Gone now. We needed to win today really.
for me,even a win today would have not made any difference with wolves winning-[needed a draw or watford win i think],with wolves been 2 points ahead [if we won today] as i expect us and wolves to win next week,meaning we would have needed to win at spurs which i dont expect us to

Status
Not open for further replies.