Seventeen teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m
i caught the tail end of a conversation on 5 Live earlier and it said that Everton equalled an Arsenal record today.....Lookman became the 17th teenager to score for us.

But I wasn't sure if they meant all time or just in the EPL era.

Off the top of my head I am thinking:

Lookman

Davies

Ross

Duelefueo

Jimmy Vaughn

Rodwell

Wayne

Jeffers

Cadamateri

Branch

Struggling after that.....but that makes me think it must be the EPL era.

But I can only think of Walcott at Arsenal....possibly the Ox and that young bloke scored at Goodison last season.

So maybe it is an all time thing.

EVERTON'S TEENAGE GOALSCORERS
Victor Anichebe, Michael Ball, Ross Barkley, Michael Branch, Danny Cadamarteri, Nick Chadwick, Tom Davies, Gerard Deulofeu, Dan Gosling, Francis Jeffers, Billy Kenny, Ademola Lookman, John Oster, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney, James Vaughan, Vellios Apostolos

ARSENAL'S TEENAGE GOALSCORERS
Abou Diaby, Nicolas Anelka Hector Bellerín, Niklas Bendtner, Calum Chambers, Ashley Cole Cesc Fabregas, Fran Mérida, Serge Gnabry, John Hartson, Alex Iwobi, Jérémie Aliadière, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ray Parlour, Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere

i caught the tail end of a conversation on 5 Live earlier and it said that Everton equalled an Arsenal record today.....Lookman became the 17th teenager to score for us.

Lookman

Davies

Ross

Duelefueo

Jimmy Vaughn

Rodwell

Wayne

Jeffers

Cadamateri

Branch

But I can only think of Walcott at Arsenal....possibly the Ox and that young bloke scored at Goodison last season.

That might be the most interesting spelling of Deulofeu I have seen.

EVERTON'S TEENAGE GOALSCORERS
Victor Anichebe, Michael Ball, Ross Barkley, Michael Branch, Danny Cadamarteri, Nick Chadwick, Tom Davies, Gerard Deulofeu, Dan Gosling, Francis Jeffers, Billy Kenny, Ademola Lookman, John Oster, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney, James Vaughan, Vellios Apostolos

ARSENAL'S TEENAGE GOALSCORERS
Abou Diaby, Nicolas Anelka Hector Bellerín, Niklas Bendtner, Calum Chambers, Ashley Cole Cesc Fabregas, Fran Mérida, Serge Gnabry, John Hartson, Alex Iwobi, Jérémie Aliadière, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ray Parlour, Aaron Ramsey, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere

So it is the EPL era then.

Lookman

Davies

Ross

Duelefueo

Jimmy Vaughn

Rodwell

Wayne

Jeffers

Cadamateri

Branch

It is just in the Premier League era.

did this yesterday in the youth team thread. Couldn't be bothered to start a new thread because i knew it wouldn't take long ala moutsgoat's 2nd post haha Tried to guess them all without realising the whole list was there on the article i was reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.