Sergio Reguilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo tactics? Could him and Digne both play in the same side - Digne behind him, more tucked in to make a third CB without the ball perhaps? We don’t have a naturally left footed winger do we?

I think Digne is excellent going forward, but not the best defensively. If the club is looking to add a more defensive minded LB and push Digne further forward I would be fine with that. Also if Manchester City have enquired with a massive fee on the table, I would not begrudge him a move there in the current situation.

Ideally we just add quality all over the pitch whilst keeping our better players.

Reguilon is a massively different player to Digne.

Digne is a baller, passes his way up the pitch, can ping passes anywhere and is a fantastic crosser and set piece taker.

If we say Digne is a 'Barca type' then Reguilon is a Real Madrid type. Solid defender first and when he gets the ball he's a proper ball carrier up the pitch then laying it off to others. Hes not going to ping a cross field ball too often or put in an amazing cross.

Its basically the difference with Barca and Real.

I wonder if they could play together at LB/LM

Reguilon is a massively different player to Digne.

Digne is a baller, passes his way up the pitch, can ping passes anywhere and is a fantastic crosser and set piece taker.

If we say Digne is a 'Barca type' then Reguilon is a Real Madrid type. Solid defender first and when he gets the ball he's a proper ball carrier up the pitch then laying it off to others. Hes not going to ping a cross field ball too often or put in an amazing cross.

Its basically the difference with Barca and Real.

I wonder if they could play together at LB/LM

Yeah loads of successful clubs often play players out of position.

*waits for somebody to mention Henry.

But I'm 99% certain its utter rubbish.

I actually think Digne is better defensively than he is going forward. It always surprises me how many headers he wins and he's one of the only players we have that can actually tackle.
Yeah loads of successful clubs often play players out of position.

*waits for somebody to mention Henry.

But I'm 99% certain its utter rubbish.
We shouldn't sell Digne because quite frankly he's the best LB in the league and everything else is a likely downgrade.

If we take this sky sports news as true...

I think Digne and Reguilon can play together down the left hand side.

If the fee was £18mil then its probably half what hes worth as well.

Having said that, Digne has 3 years left and while others were topped up to 5 year deals (DCL/Richarlison/Holgate) he hasnt been extended.

If Digne does go then I'd hope were getting £70-80mil for him.

For me though, i reckon they could play together.

If we take this sky sports news as true...

I think Digne and Reguilon can play together down the left hand side.

If the fee was £18mil then its probably half what hes worth as well.

Having said that, Digne has 3 years left and while others were topped up to 5 year deals (DCL/Richarlison/Holgate) he hasnt been extended.

If Digne does go then I'd hope were getting £70-80mil for him.

For me though, i reckon they could play together.

Sky Sports chat undiluted dog biscuits, occasionally they stumble on a story, but its probably around 2% strike rate.

I don't think we want 2 LBs on the Left, whether they can play together I don't know, I very, very much doubt it and consider it a terrible idea.

We ain't getting 80m, not an utter chance in hell, he's possibly worth it, but we ain't getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.