Sergio Reguilon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it means getting decent money in for Digne and getting a quality replacement for less money, it frees up money to replace our worst players.

agree.. which is why I’m not against it. If we get the Lille guy I won’t try spell again and this guy for the price (or close to) of Digne then happy days. Or let’s say allows us fund that fancy winger we need.. yeah no issue..

but there is no guarantee we will use the money wisely either... we have shown that time and again last few years... I might sound negative here but I am beginning to get some hope for this window... and do think Carlo knows a good player from a bad one.

Lucas is at peak sale value right now. Left back is a position that probably needs young legs, the truth is digne is at an ability and age where his progress is beyond were we are as a club at the minute.

if silly money is coming in for a left back id let him go.
Sell him to City for 65m, use the profit we make on buying Iwobi, Tosun, Bolasie, Davies and Delph out of their contracts.

In all honesty, we can't blame the likes of Digne and Richarlison if they leave. They have been promised we are going to challenge and make big signings, yet we brought in Delph, Gbamin and unproven Kean this season. Hardly transfers to get the top 6 quaking in their boots. And what must they have been thinking when Tom Davies wore the captain's armband earlier this season?

We have been an utter shambles and these two players deserve better. They owe us nothing as they have given their all for us for 2 seasons now, only to finish 8th and 12th..

I look forward to seeing which of the relegated teams fleece us for the profit we make on them... My money is in us paying 60mil for glass legs Callum Wilson and probably another 50mil for Doucoure. We will probably go into the season a with Delph our first choice left back. Prove me wrong Brands, PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.