Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming we have 27-28k season ticket holders, been given an allocation of 31,997. where's the other 4-5k tickets?

I think we have more than 28k ST holders

We had 28,000 in June last year - that doesn't account for people who bought one between June and the beginning of this season nor does it account for half season ticket holders

Worth mentioning that on the opening morning of sales for Wembley tickets, there were a few hundred seats greyed out in our areas, presumably that the club had put to one side for family members of the players, other club staff etc etc

Definitely nothing like 4-5k though

Still trying to get tickets for the semi final. Going down for the weekend anyway. Anyone have any idea how much the touts around Wembkey will be charging? Not paying over the odds like it is on some websites at the moment.

I thought the announcement would have been "on sale tomorrow (Thursday) at 8am" but the later it gets the more unlikely that's looking now

Hope it,s a great day for you and everyone connected with the club.
I,ve been lucky enough to see the players lift European and domestic silverware in person, so I can wait a bit longer.
Is right.
Having seen trophies lifted myself, I find the current mood of the fans such a shame.
We should all be buzzing about a potential cup win for the club, but instead we're all worried about how we're playing.

Christ, lads on here probably weren't even born last time we won anything.

Is right.
Having seen trophies lifted myself, I find the current mood of the fans such a shame.
We should all be buzzing about a potential cup win for the club, but instead we're all worried about how we're playing.

Christ, lads on here probably weren't even born last time we won anything.
Best post on the entire thread. Unfortunately for some a loss is good news to get rid of the manager or next best is to drape abusive banners and put up 2 fingers to our best hope for a trophy in decades.

The Club has received notification today that we will receive a further allocation of tickets for our FA Cup semi-final against the winners of the sixth round replay between West Ham United and Manchester United.

These have been made available to Everton supporters due to some of the allocation for FA partners not being taken up. These tickets, which will be priced at £60, will go on sale from 8am on Friday 8 April, together with the tickets that remain from our initial allocation. These remaining tickets are for locations across the stadium and there is a limited number of tickets available in each price band.

Supporters with 5+ individual home match purchases (including home Cup fixtures) per customer number will be eligible to purchase.

The Club has received notification today that we will receive a further allocation of tickets for our FA Cup semi-final against the winners of the sixth round replay between West Ham United and Manchester United.

These have been made available to Everton supporters due to some of the allocation for FA partners not being taken up. These tickets, which will be priced at £60, will go on sale from 8am on Friday 8 April, together with the tickets that remain from our initial allocation. These remaining tickets are for locations across the stadium and there is a limited number of tickets available in each price band.

Supporters with 5+ individual home match purchases (including home Cup fixtures) per customer number will be eligible to purchase.

Wonder how many are going on sale?

So if you bought earlier in the week, you sit in the gods..

And if you buy on Friday you can get the better £60 seats..

How very Everton.

So if you bought earlier in the week, you sit in the gods..

And if you buy on Friday you can get the better £60 seats..

How very Everton.

I thought this!!

On the bright side the £60 ones are usually on the half way line in the lower tier, so better atmosphere behind the goal whether you're in the upper or lower!

Status
Not open for further replies.