Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest mate, what matches did you get your 4 aways credits on? I was under the impression that hardly any aways went to General Sale sale this season?

Norwich, Man City, Dagenham and Chelsea in the cups mate - just those away credits you get by virtue of going to home cup matches.

I went to City away in the LC but under somebody else's customer number and Leeds in pre-season but no credits for that.

As you say its murky, but how far do you go.

I mean say you have a STH that is currently in his 20th year of being a STH, then you have a HST in January for the first time.

As somebody who can no longer afford to attend Aways, I think the current way they do is fine.

Sure it "hinders" the likes of me, but then theres loads of fans who go home and away, yet they buy their tickets from different sources, so as far as the club is concerned they have no "rights" to tickets, yet they have spent more than most following the club.

Theres never gonna be a way that is fair for everybody, damned if they do, damned if they dont.

Personally still think half season tickets should come after full season tickets. I have missed one home game in the last ten years ( Norwich) due to a family bereavement which now leaves me on 3 credits. So if final ticket sales go 4+ then 2+ I am in the same boat as a half season ticket holder who went to City and Chelsea. So that doesn't sound to fair to me. And if it is an online sale with a mad scramble at 2+ and most people are at work ( I would be teaching so can't just log on anytime ) then could miss out altogether. Know the system is aimed to fair as possible and everyone is only interested in their own case but that doesn't seem to fair to me.

so a half that also went to the home cup games = st +4

I went to 3 cup games because was unable to attend 1 = st + 3

thats exactly what the situation was for the semi tickets, I know we were all guaranteed 1 if we wanted 1 but it affected where you was able to purchase for.

In the year we played Chelsea I was gonna get a half, but 2 games had already been played & I'd attended (went every home game tbh) but they wouldnt even knock the price of 1 game off the half s.t. If I had bought the half st I would've got a cup final ticket but missed out cos I didnt, I also had about 8 aways that season too.

They SHOULD differentiate between the 2 in a situation where there arent enough tickets for all season ticket holders but I doubt they will.

Email them - totally agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.