Votes: 36 38.3%
  • The Torch

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Niether

Votes: 41 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Ruislip as parking there and tubing in. There is a pub there which is a spoons or something but out the way!

If you are staying Saturday night and are around Harrow anywhere, then head for the Royal Oak good food and ale and pretty cheap. Open till 2 in the morning so what's not to like..

I'm staying in Shepherd's Bush and the over ground is 15 minutes to Wembley Central . I'll be drinking there til 4 then train over and straight in the game .

Haaaaaa £10 to go in a boozer and drink flat [Poor language removed] lager. Behave.

Kilburn is the one, or maybe even baker st if you're around early enough there's a spoons outside the station that does breako's and a decent boozer over the road called the Globe.

The Wetherspoon's at Baker Street - the Metropolitan Bar - often has restricted opening hours when there is a big match at Wembley. Ring 020 7486 3489 for details.

That's a shame because you can get the Metropolitan/Jubilee lines to Wembley Park from Baker Street, the Bakerloo line to Wembley Central from Baker Street, and the Chiltern Line to Wembley Stadium from nearby Marylebone.

The Volunteer is a smart pub with a good choice of beer at 245-247 Baker Street, just past the Sherlock Holmes Museum.

What's the pub that Andy Nihills has hired and is charging a tenner in?

Is anyone going there?

And

Is the match being shown there to the best of your knowledge?

May stay at the ibis Wembley if I can get in and obtain a ticket!! The drinks their are amazing, cheap too!! Plus you can just go in as well if your not staying, have more resturants down their now too.

V the [Poor language removed] there was no drinking allowed on Wembley way or anywhere around the ground other than in pubs. Grown Men being told to empty their cans/bottles of ale in flower beds. The police took away any good feeling away that day the way they treat us.

V the [Poor language removed] there was no drinking allowed on Wembley way or anywhere around the ground other than in pubs. Grown Men being told to empty their cans/bottles of ale in flower beds. The police took away any good feeling away that day the way they treat us.
i reckon that was because it was a derby game

We all still drank in front of the police. None of them said a word to us. The early kick off and 'alcohol ban' made Wembley way very subdued though.

Status
Not open for further replies.