Votes: 36 38.3%
  • The Torch

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Niether

Votes: 41 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wembley is a hole end of... I'd start off around convent garden then make my way to the volunteer.

Think there will be many blues around Covent Garden?

Going down on the Friday and was thinking of getting a hotel there like. Got to be better than Wembley for a night out!

Does anyone know if Silver Spoons will show the game? Because none of the boozers in Wembley show it live.
Says on the website that it will show them game. Also one of the big hotels right opposite the stadium had it on last time - sorry can't remember which one.

They can just walk in the private property and say "freeze! Show your hands and swich that channel!" ?

The police just order the boozer not to show the game. Was down for the LFC v City final and some boozers asked people to leave and shut and other refused entry 30 minutes before the start of the game. Went to Kilburn to watch it but if I don't get a ticket this time will go to Kingsbury which is just 1 stop on the Jubilee line.

Says on the website that it will show them game. Also one of the big hotels right opposite the stadium had it on last time - sorry can't remember which one.

Thanks. No hotel or pub was showing the LFC/City final around Wembley.

The police just order the boozer not to show the game. Was down for the LFC v City final and some boozers asked people to leave and shut and other refused entry 30 minutes before the start of the game. Went to Kilburn to watch it but if I don't get a ticket this time will go to Kingsbury which is just 1 stop on the Jubilee line.
Where in Kingsbury mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.