Votes: 36 38.3%
  • The Torch

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Niether

Votes: 41 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any blues watching the match in a pub? I went to the derby this week and I am from the states. I decided not to buy tickets to the FA semis but would like to meet up with fellow supporters around central London to watch the match. Either reply here or shoot me a message to let me know where y'all will be. Thanks in advanced.

get this man a silver spoons ticket. all the way from the states...there won't be a lack of blues at wembley (unlike anfield). seems a shame you are so closed to wembley but not going to one of the pubs near there.

Any blues watching the match in a pub? I went to the derby this week and I am from the states. I decided not to buy tickets to the FA semis but would like to meet up with fellow supporters around central London to watch the match. Either reply here or shoot me a message to let me know where y'all will be. Thanks in advanced.

Pub below is in Central London and is owned by a blue from the London supporters club ESCLA, we are stopping for a few bevvies in there before getting the tube to the match.

Taken from ESCLA website.

The Horseshoe Pub Clerkenwell EC1R 0AG
One stop from Kings Cross/ Euston, Near Farringdon Station .
25 Mins from Wembley.

Open from 11am..Live music from Everton Tunes, Hot food and ofcourse big screens for the match.
Reasonable prices for beer, not over inflated like Wembley pubs.

Looking forward to the charity shield against Leicester.

Pub below is in Central London and is owned by a blue from the London supporters club ESCLA, we are stopping for a few bevvies in there before getting the tube to the match.

Taken from ESCLA website.

The Horseshoe Pub Clerkenwell EC1R 0AG
One stop from Kings Cross/ Euston, Near Farringdon Station .
25 Mins from Wembley.

Open from 11am..Live music from Everton Tunes, Hot food and ofcourse big screens for the match.
Reasonable prices for beer, not over inflated like Wembley pubs.

Looking forward to the charity shield against Leicester.

I'll be going here for an early one or two and then move on to Baker St area. The live music is off as I understand it. A mile to walk from Kings Cross, but Farringdon is on the Metropolitan Line, all the way up to Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.