Sell to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle

Player Valuation: £90m
So Vlasic is out the door, are we operating a sell to buy policy as has been mentioned elsewhere and do you now expect to see a signing? Those still sceptical of Moshiri suggest that's exactly how this summer will go, others suggest we need to trim the wage bill before incoming signings because of FFP.

Is it coincidence that Vlasic leaves as the Gomes deal looks likely to be completed? What are your thoughts? *Waits for Eggs to criticise existence of thread or subject matter

Looking that way mate. Would it be beneficial for someone to keep a tally of the exact amounts? Sign on fee, projected shirt sales etc. Would be good to get to the bottom of this.

So Vlasic is out the door, are we operating a sell to buy policy as has been mentioned elsewhere and do you now expect to see a signing? Those still sceptical of Moshiri suggest that's exactly how this summer will go, others suggest we need to trim the wage bill before incoming signings because of FFP.

Is it coincidence that Vlasic leaves as the Gomes deal looks likely to be completed? What are your thoughts? *Waits for Eggs to criticise existence of thread or subject matter
1d395213891ff2aa2ad9bc85ac0a83688efacca50363f546e988ee2d5013be4e-1.jpg

The_Troll.jpg

Unrelated. There is a short window... deals be done when deals be done. Will be plenty of overlaps if we get rid of the list we have to get rid of ... don’t see it preventing us buying our shortlist (if possible)

Looking that way mate. Would it be beneficial for someone to keep a tally of the exact amounts? Sign on fee, projected shirt sales etc. Would be good to get to the bottom of this.

I remember the same argument being had a while back when I think it was the Stones sale that suddenly triggered some purchases, there'd been very little activity up to that point.

Think it looks that way unfortunately. I see very little difference in the way that Moshiri and Kenwright operate.

Fine to not agree with a discussion mate, absolutely fine, but don't belittle it with your silly little picture. I appreciate you've got a titty lip at the stick Scottish football has been getting and the aggro you've got because you once got a couple of your 400 suggestions from that league correct but take it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.