See the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blue_Balls

Hello

My 10 year old daughter has recently become obsessed with football and I took her the Bournemouth game last week. She wants to try and see a couple of the players as they drive into finch farm, I'm just wondering does anyone know what day and what time is best to go to finch farm? Thanks

Your better off going early to Goodison on a game day and getting a spec at the barriers for the players parade. Did it with me lad when he was younger and managed to get a picture with every player apart from Tim Cahill who must have sneaked in early.

Your better off going early to Goodison on a game day and getting a spec at the barriers for the players parade. Did it with me lad when he was younger and managed to get a picture with every player apart from Tim Cahill who must have sneaked in early.

Tried that at the weekend but I heard that Martinez was sick of all the the fans wanting autographs so he now makes them get off the coach on Goodison Road and you can only catch a glimpse of them as they get off the coach and go into the ground

Tried that at the weekend but I heard that Martinez was sick of all the the fans wanting autographs so he now makes them get off the coach on Goodison Road and you can only catch a glimpse of them as they get off the coach and go into the ground

Probably the lads who are in the playing squad. The lads who are not involved will get in separately as I saw Seamus Coleman with kids getting photos with him as he was going in at the Park End on Saturday.

Yeah I wanted to get my son's shirt signed last season (it was the first shirt he had when he was born) so I went before one of the games first time but didn't have much success. I went after the spurs game, last game of the season and managed to get nearly all of the squad. It wasn't as busy afterwards either.

Definitely best to go after a game. Not all of them come through the players parade bit though! Some come out of main Park end doors instead so just watch out for that.

Come with me lad, I'm gonna get there 8 hours early to greet the players with Bobby Out banners and a massive sense of entitlement

Status
Not open for further replies.