Seats removed at Goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb85

Player Valuation: £35m
Looking at the photo of the ground accompanying the pic of Cleverley on the home page of GOT, have seats been removed around the exits in the Main Stand? Or have the steps just been painted white and there's never been seats there?

On the matter of removed seats, Sky made Everton remove some 30 prime front row seats in Lower Gwladys last season to accommodate their 3D cameras. Now that 3D football coverage has been scrapped have these seats been returned to punters?

I know, closed season boredom has set in......

The exits have been white for ages, as far as I can recall.

Goodisonview1.JPG

Dunno about the seats, maybe, who knows.

Looking at the photo of the ground accompanying the pic of Cleverley on the home page of GOT, have seats been removed around the exits in the Main Stand? Or have the steps just been painted white and there's never been seats there?

On the matter of removed seats, Sky made Everton remove some 30 prime front row seats in Lower Gwladys last season to accommodate their 3D cameras. Now that 3D football coverage has been scrapped have these seats been returned to punters?

Bollocks I was planning on getting a 3D TV at some point.

If you think closed season boredom has set in wait till you start watching us again.On the subject of seats we haven't had a crowd over 40k for about 8 season's now so we have obviously had seats removed somewhere.

I think the pic on the homepage behind the photo of Cleverley that you refer to, is an old one of Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.