Seating advice - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help-clueless

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
have to be careful what info I give here as my husband is probably on this forum basically we no longer live in England so he only gets to a few matches a year normally sits in lower gwladys as far as I know .he is happy enough with the back ish seats which I thought weren’t great but anyway ...iv been looking at trying to get him a ticket for April Merseyside Darby for xmas but only options are 2 ticks for lower gwaladys but have to buy them together (double the price ) or lower bullens 6 single ticket which would be better but I’m worried it would be awful view (row m) for the expense of the ticket ... question is on Merseyside derby day do yous think lower bullens would be ok or should I get him the 2 tickets (and rob a bank in the process !) don’t want to ask him as it is supposed to be an xmas surprise help (and sorry if these seats have already been asked about I just don’t no if it would be ok because it’s Liverpool they are playing !!) thank you #cluelesswife

Hello clueless wife.Iwould get the Gwladys Street tickets every time. Row M in lower bullens is like looking through a letterbox.You can just about see the crossbar of the goals,no higher !! Worst view of all. Good luck from a fellow Toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.