Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you have an iPhone it will download in to the wallet app and be there permanently so no phone signal needed. Not sure how it will work on android devices.

one thing I wanna know is how will we LEND our season ticket to a mate if we can’t make a game? I often did this if I can’t make the game due to work commitments but will we be able to screen shot it or send a code via a text so they get access for one game?
You can download your season ticket now?

You can also dowload the covid pass as a pdf.I don't think you would need a signal for that.It only lasts 28 days so make sure you keep an eye on the expiry date.The hard copy one does not have an expiry date.

I really don’t know why so many people are worrying about not having a phone signal at the stadium to access their Covid pass or digital season ticket. You can literally just screen grab the QR / Barcode and save it to your phones Camera Roll / Album offline whenever you want. Covid QR codes last a month and digital season tickets I assume will be the same one all season.

I really don’t know why so many people are worrying about not having a phone signal at the stadium to access their Covid pass or digital season ticket. You can literally just screen grab the QR / Barcode and save it to your phones Camera Roll / Album offline whenever you want. Covid QR codes last a month and digital season tickets I assume will be the same one all season.
I'm worried because I've first hand experience of Everton messing things up, for example the FA Cup game when they didnt activate cards, I missed 30 minutes and even then they said they would give me a refund then didnt.

A home pre season game to test everything would of been good.

I'm worried because I've first hand experience of Everton messing things up, for example the FA Cup game when they didnt activate cards, I missed 30 minutes and even then they said they would give me a refund then didnt.

A home pre season game to test everything would of been good.
Well yeah, Everton ballsing something up goes without saying, that’s fair enough, but that’s not the same issue as not being able to access your digital ticket / Covid pass on your phone when at the ground

For the first game of the season, I always turn up incredibly early (well for me... 2.45pm for a 3pm kick off) rather than the usual 2.58pm entry for this very reason.
O yeah, nailed on people will walk put of pubs at 2.50 and complain about not getting in.

Me and the lad got our cards yesterday.
I've had Covid last 2 weeks been home no mail.
2 days ago 8.45pm some fella comes down the path knocks on the door, open it and gives me a handful of post. Turns out my postman's got covid, plus the lad who covers for him plus a good few in work and loads been pinged.
Right now you'll be lucky to get anything delivered in the next week or so.
Season tickets gonna be really late methinks

I bought my digital season ticket in May but I can't see how or where I can download it to my phone. Has anyone succeeded in doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.