Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to create an Omnishambles of epic proportions when 40,000 fans turn up on Saturday.

They elect to go live, with no trial run, three days before the match. You couldn't make it up!

They SHOULD have at the very least had a trial group of a couple of thousand using this for a portion of a season before it went live, or else run it in parallel with a physical card for a season, so that if one fails there is a back up

This is going to result in thousands of people backed up outside unable to get in, I guarantee it

On the positive side, that means missing part of a game against Southampton so, you know, swings and roundabouts... lol

Is there a way to turn on NFC?
If your device has NFC, the chip and Android Beam need to be activated so that you can use NFC:
  • On your Android device, tap on “Settings.”
  • Select “Connected devices.”
  • Select “Connection preferences.”
  • You should see “NFC” and “Android Beam” options.
  • Turn both of them on.
While never desiring to give the RS praise, they've apparently included an option of gifting the ticket to ten registered fans through their app that uses NFC.

Everton, on the other hand, have currently made it difficult if not impossible for digital season ticket holders to share their tickets.

Dunno why you'd opt for digital versions.

I suspect a lot of calls are tech issue related.

But based on our social/inboxes/here - a lot will be from fans who opted for a season card, but not received it.

Others will be from fans who have been told there's not enough cards for them.

Others, will be asking what they can do if they can't make the game as the clubs promised relist system failed.

Etc etc.

I downloaded an app called walletpass and it worked in there,my season ticket that is
My Samsung wouldn't let me download unless I acquired a wallet app.
I've done that now into that app but has opener up less the barcode.

Does anybody know If I opted for a card does it mean I won’t get an email to have digital version?

I have no idea to be honest, but it is allowing the pass to be installed on the system and should be NFC compatible so hopefully so.
Mine appeared on the pass but minus the barcode. Sure I've seen something about an update for Samsung phones to be sent out today.

Does anybody know If I opted for a card does it mean I won’t get an email to have digital version?

I thought everyone would get the digital version and the card option was there to add additionally if you wanted the card as well, at an extra charge.

Looks like just one or the other, glad I paid the fiver for the card tbh with all of the comments/problems people are coming across in here.

I thought everyone would get the digital version and the card option was there to add additionally if you wanted the card as well, at an extra charge.

Looks like just one or the other, glad I paid the fiver for the card tbh with all of the comments/problems people are coming across in here.
Thanks , me too

Apparently 75%+ opted for the card

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.