Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine appeared on the pass but minus the barcode. Sure I've seen something about an update for Samsung phones to be sent out today.
An Android update will be sent today with a code that actually works for non-Apple phones. It may not rectify the issue however of non-NFC phones.

As @GrandOldTeam said, I feel sorry for the staff in the office, but it’s an absolute mess with no real end in sight prior to Saturday’s game.

Issues with the digital tickets, issues with the cards and not printing paper tickets.

I have an Android phone and used Walletpass, however, like some of the others on the thread, it appears minus the barcode so not confident it'll work. Hopefully some sort of update will be sent today so Google Pay can somehow pick it up.

An Android update will be sent today with a code that actually works for non-Apple phones. It may not rectify the issue however of non-NFC phones.

As @GrandOldTeam said, I feel sorry for the staff in the office, but it’s an absolute mess with no real end in sight prior to Saturday’s game.

Issues with the digital tickets, issues with the cards and not printing paper tickets.
I've done everything that's been suggested regards downloading and ensuring NFC is operating. I installed Google Pay and that's set up fine.
Just the Samsung wouldn't apply it to Google Pay. See what happens later.
Oh, and thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Anyone got this? Can you use it for what we need
Screenshot_20210812-110849_Google Play Store.jpg

We have our new season cards but my nephew cant go. His mam wants to use his ticket. Is it still possible to upgrade his junior ticket at the box office? Ive tried getting through to them, which is impossible and sent an email, no reply. Anybody know?

We have our new season cards but my nephew cant go. His mam wants to use his ticket. Is it still possible to upgrade his junior ticket at the box office? Ive tried getting through to them, which is impossible and sent an email, no reply. Anybody know?
They should be able to do it, but they’re not printing tickets today so you may need to wait until tomorrow.

Just had a new email from Everton saying disregard the earlier email if you are on Android, check your emails

UPDATE
just tried it, downloaded Google Pay, downloaded the new download link and saved to Google Pay and its there and when you click it a q code comes up, all good...so far

They seldom check who is carrying the season card, she'll probably get in without any hassle by doing nothing.

If your device has NFC, the chip and Android Beam need to be activated so that you can use NFC:
  • On your Android device, tap on “Settings.”
  • Select “Connected devices.”
  • Select “Connection preferences.”
  • You should see “NFC” and “Android Beam” options.
  • Turn both of them on.
While never desiring to give the RS praise, they've apparently included an option of gifting the ticket to ten registered fans through their app that uses NFC.

Everton, on the other hand, have currently made it difficult if not impossible for digital season ticket holders to share their tickets.

NFC compatible ????

Benitez slowly turning us into NUFC and here's the proof

Just had a new email from Everton saying disregard the earlier email if you are on Android, check your emails

UPDATE
just tried it, downloaded Google Pay, downloaded the new download link and saved to Google Pay and its there and when you click it a q code comes up, all good...so far
Still waiting for Everton to email the - hopefully - correct link for the download.
I hear there is an "open day" from 2 to 6 p.m. today to test cards and digital tickets. Think I'll go and try to get in with what I've got so far which is a nice blue screen with my ticket details in Wallet Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.