• Get dem streeems on Lad

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Some Cheese based option

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already renewed, hope there is a few good seats let go....this could be the perfect opportunity to find the perfect seat for me & my lad. now we are pretty much safe from relegation, I would be happy to see a drab ending to the season

Cashflow will determine if I renew, couldnt care less what happens on the pitch with regards a ST, I go to watch the team, if I wanted to glory hunt I would go and watch Chelsea.

Not that I could afford theres, robbing cockney monkeys.

I think Season ticket renewals would be a massive factor in the amount of time bobby is afforded next season (if indeed the board are worried)

I must admit I was tempted not to renew but it would have broke my son's heart.im expecting the number of season ticket holders to drop massively next season

I think Season ticket renewals would be a massive factor in the amount of time bobby is afforded next season (if indeed the board are worried)
Interesting point that, if we start of poor and the season ticket numbers are low, i cant see us getting a big walk up either to buy match tickets. Next seasons gates could be poor, to be honest i think the club should of predicted this being a possibility and dropped the price by a few quid to encourage sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.