season ticket wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £50m
Random request I know, but I'm on the waiting list and when I asked the club, it looks like I'll not make it to the top of the list before we leave goodison, probably miss out by a season on that.

If anyone is giving up a season ticket, or know of someone who is, or if one becomes available because of a sad bereavement (brutal I know), I'd be really interested in taking it up via a transfer. I only want a single, not really fussed where, maybe less keen on the Top Balcony but likely to take anything.

Help a fellow blue, may even be a reach-around in it for you a, alright, maybe not that last bit.

Random request I know, but I'm on the waiting list and when I asked the club, it looks like I'll not make it to the top of the list before we leave goodison, probably miss out by a season on that.

If anyone is giving up a season ticket, or know of someone who is, or if one becomes available because of a sad bereavement (brutal I know), I'd be really interested in taking it up via a transfer. I only want a single, not really fussed where, maybe less keen on the Top Balcony but likely to take anything.

Help a fellow blue, may even be a reach-around in it for you a, alright, maybe not that last bit.

Already got a place reserved for you arch.

4B820E92-A908-4BB0-BEF2-0BF78090910F.jpeg

Did they tell you Whereabout on the list you are then?

Join the queue ??

Would an official membership (£35) and purchases of all home games not be an option? You’d be able to get a ticket for all the games albeit not the same seat. Plus if you did miss out there’s always more than enough singles listed on the resale. I wouldn’t see it being a problem getting a ticket for all home games

Would an official membership (£35) and purchases of all home games not be an option? You’d be able to get a ticket for all the games albeit not the same seat. Plus if you did miss out there’s always more than enough singles listed on the resale. I wouldn’t see it being a problem getting a ticket for all home games
£35 for the privilege of buying a ticket.
Same folk buying that are probably the same ones that would fall out the blue house at 2.55 and pay a couple of quid and still see the kick off.
The final season at Goodison resale will be minimal I'm guessing.
Good look Mr Arch with your enterprising idea,albeit a tad morbid.

It's the best way to get hold of one.

The waiting list, like everything else to do with ticketing at Everton is utterly shambolic.

Mention it to every season ticket holding Evertonian you know. Ask them to talk to their seat neighbours, post the same request on multiple forums (sorry Admin) and the same in Twitter (if you use it).

Like all things, it's a numbers game. The more people know of your requirement the greater the chance you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.