Season Ticket seat transfers for one off games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Neville Southall

Player Valuation: £8m
If Everton offered a quick and simple platform to move your season ticket seat for unlimited one off games for free, then return to your normal seat the following game, would you use it?

I think it could be handy for a number of reasons, for Goodison and/or Bramley Moore
Getting your tickets with other Season tickets holders, so you all move seats to the same area as a one off.

Try a different part of the ground, sometimes just try a place you've not done before, or one game you want the atmosphere of a stand, another you want that birds eye tactical view

Maybe you have family, kids or mates who don't have a season ticket, so you can go with them rather than waiting for a home Cup match that may not happen.

There isn't a lot of empty space in Goodison for larger meet ups in the ground but in Bramley Moore the opportunity is there for them to have larger spaces that aren't occupied by season ticket holders, so it could be an idea for Everton to get a platform to do this in place before we do move.

An issue could be if you're moving from one price structure to another so maybe the corect pro rata'd cost or refund difference could be applied.

A good few years ago I did get told that Everton offered a seat transferring service for up to 3 games a year, but it wasn't a straight forward process, so maybe they have updated it since then and everyone else knows about it and I'm just miles out of date!

Status
Not open for further replies.