Season ticket renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know somebody who got one today he went on the list in 2018 and was top tier. It’s a 5 year wait. That simple.

Which will possibly get reduced when BM is opened.
Not really I was offered one last year and I joined 2019. I didn’t buy because I couldnt get my son one. I do buy tickets and have been a season ticket holder before for many years. Not sure why someone who joined in 2018 was not offered one last year though. Unless they were offered one last year and decided to not buy for similar reasons as me last year

I reckon the 97% renewal claim is legitimate. As the lady told me when I was trying to organise a move, the club are sure it's people fearful of missing out on the last game at Goodison. (face it, it's not for the football)

When you factor in pretty much every unsold seat (meaning unsold as a season ticket) has some degree of restricted view, why would anybody give it up a good spec?

Lounges and boxes have dramatically increased capacities at BMD, the club are pushing hard for many to upgrade to some level of membership before a final figure for 'regular' season tickets is decided. I wouldn't be surprised if the number available is very similar to what we have today.

I'm half expecting quite a few season ticket holders to give them up once we move.... Not because they don't want to support the team, but the ability to pick and choose your games and have a good view from every single seat in the ground means there's less pressure to hang on to 'your seat' year on year. (obviously, if we suddenly morph into 1990s AC Milan people will keep them)

Not really I was offered one last year and I joined 2019. I didn’t buy because I couldnt get my son one. I do buy tickets and have been a season ticket holder before for many years. Not sure why someone who joined in 2018 was not offered one last year though. Unless they were offered one last year and decided to not buy for similar reasons as me last year
There are many many factors:

Where you applied to sit, Did you need a single or two together. Also more became available last year.

It’s people like yourself though making the list bigger than it needs to be. Why be on a list if you’re not going to take it.

There are many many factors:

Where you applied to sit, Did you need a single or two together. Also more became available last year.

It’s people like yourself though making the list bigger than it needs to be. Why be on a list if you’re not going to take it.
I could not apply for a particular location. Just added to a tier 1 waitlist and take whatever is available i guess.
Im still a bit confused as to whether if your membership lapses (you drop to tier 2) and then you buy membership again (back to tier 1) that it uses your original date of joining the waitlist or date is reset. Anyone know?

I could not apply for a particular location. Just added to a tier 1 waitlist and take whatever is available i guess.
Im still a bit confused as to whether if your membership lapses (you drop to tier 2) and then you buy membership again (back to tier 1) that it uses your original date of joining the waitlist or date is reset. Anyone know?
I had to when I joined, had to select where I wanted to sit.

Which I thought was strange as I couldn’t care less what stand I was in but there was no option for that.

I had to when I joined, had to select where I wanted to sit.

Which I thought was strange as I couldn’t care less what stand I was in but there was no option for that.
Imteresting, perhaps they changed that option when the waitlist started growing. Best to check that selection is not holding you back if you would accept a seat anywhere.
I still think 2018 (5 years) is pretty quick considering the rumoured size of over 20,000 on the waitlist and only 1,000 tickets released each year.

Imteresting, perhaps they changed that option when the waitlist started growing. Best to check that selection is not holding you back if you would accept a seat anywhere.
I still think 2018 (5 years) is pretty quick considering the rumoured size of over 20,000 on the waitlist and only 1,000 tickets released each year.
Yeah I think they have removed that option now,

I got one last year and I thought it was early 2019 when I joined but i’m not so sure now looking at the posts in here, may have been before.

I also remember filling the form in a few times at various points over time as I wanted to make sure I was on there, so 5 of the 20k are probably me!

Also the club website say succesful people get between the 15th may- 19th may.
How can they confirm people are unsuccesful before they have even put them on sale?
You could argue that if someone is 800th in the que, the 799 people before them might not buy one

How can they confirm people are unsuccesful before they have even put them on sale?
You could argue that if someone is 800th in the que, the 799 people before them might not buy one
They must have sorted out all the swap requests quickly and before the 15th. No reason to wait i guess as anyone joining the list recently has no chance so they just crack on with redistributing the left over tickets.

They must have sorted out all the swap requests quickly and before the 15th. No reason to wait i guess as anyone joiningbthe list recently has no chance so they just crack on with redistributing the left over tickets.
Yeah I think they have removed that option now,

I got one last year and I thought it was early 2019 when I joined but i’m not so sure now looking at the posts in here, may have been before.

I also remember filling the form in a few times at various points over time as I wanted to make sure I was on there, so 5 of the 20k are probably me!
They used the long waitlist as a selling point during the planning for BMD. I guess they were happy for duplicates to make the list as big as possible. Not possible to make a duplicate now i think and perhaps they have now cleaned up the queue and organised all Bills / sharpies mates to the top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.