Season ticket renewal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThebanksoftheBramleyMoore

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Trying to renew the season tickets for next season online but they're charging an adult for my little brother. He's 10 years old so should only be a child ticket. Is there anything I can do to change it?

Check the drop down box option selected is for a child and not an adult.

If you've entered his customer number it should be coming up as a child, assuming it says child on his current season ticket.

Check the drop down box option selected is for a child and not an adult.

If you've entered his customer number it should be coming up as a child, assuming it says child on his current season ticket.

Do you mean the box where you can change the age bands when buying cup tickets? it's not there when I'm trying to renew the season ticket, doesn't give me the option.

Trying to renew the season tickets for next season online but they're charging an adult for my little brother. He's 10 years old so should only be a child ticket. Is there anything I can do to change it?

Ring the fans centre?

I think where you're going wrong is you're trying to renew your season ticket.

Apologies... Maybe best to ring the club tomorrow?

I usually renew early but the way this seasons going i've not botherd doing it so I've left it late. the issue is that we have 3 seats together and if i don't buy the other two they might be taken by someone transferring and if i choose to buy the two and the one I leave gets taken then I have to tell a ten year old he can't go the game.

You cant buy a new child Season Ticket online.

At least I couldnt when I tried, you need to ring them up, prolly due to the fact that you will need to supply some proof of age.

won't it be closed now?

In the morning mate. If you have your customers numbers they will do it all for you over the phone in about 5 minutes.

Took me about 5 minutes online. Although I'm not concessionary rate, admittedly.

In the morning mate. If you have your customers numbers they will do it all for you over the phone in about 5 minutes.

Took me about 5 minutes online. Although I'm not concessionary rate, admittedly.

was hoping I didn't have to so I don't have to worry about it being taken but i guess i'll have to.

was hoping I didn't have to so I don't have to worry about it being taken but i guess i'll have to.

They've been on sale for a while mate at least 3 or 4 weeks. 12 hours won't make too much of a risk.

It'll be done in the morning I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.