Season Ticket renewal dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
Am I right in thinking the Season Ticket renewal dates are being moved further forward every year?

The current renewal date is 4th April, or your seats go up for sale!!! This season not even over.

If they carry on at this rate they’ll be doing it before Xmas (get in before OUR season is over).

& if you want their full direct debit deal then basically you need to sign up before about feb 1st, so paying in Jan 19 for a game in may 20.
Do they start taking payments in the January?

Suppose it doesn't make much difference if you're doing the 12 month direct debit every year, because the previous season's one will have just ended...

Do they start taking payments in the January?

Suppose it doesn't make much difference if you're doing the 12 month direct debit every year, because the previous season's one will have just ended...
think 1st Feb is 1st payment. If you had what was an Everton Mastercard then you still get the interest free deal on that for season tickets, not sure if they'll now charge 'booking fees' when you use it though & for cup tickets.

Am I right in thinking the Season Ticket renewal dates are being moved further forward every year?

The current renewal date is 4th April, or your seats go up for sale!!! This season not even over.

If they carry on at this rate they’ll be doing it before Xmas (get in before OUR season is over).
Yes you’re right, it’s crept forward from the beginning of May over the last couple of years.

Yes you’re right, it’s crept forward from the beginning of May over the last couple of years.

I didn’t realise it was even that early up until the last 5 years maybe??

We’ve always renewed immediately without thinking about it. That’s getting a lot harder now. I sailed through the days of Walker & Walter with an acceptance that we couldn’t compete financially. Koeman destroyed my enthusiasm for the game. Not recovered yet. So maybe I just didn’t notice it before.

I could have sworn that STs only went on sale around May & closing date like July say 10 years ago.

Remember them Blue Union idiots moaning the other year after someone didn't renew trying to make out he didn't know, even though if you go the games you can't move for reminders

Remember them Blue Union idiots moaning the other year after someone didn't renew trying to make out he didn't know, even though if you go the games you can't move for reminders
I don’t remember any Blue Union idiots, only genuine Everton supporters trying to get the club to move forward and having a go at those in charge looking after their own interests.

No, it was idiots moaning for the sake of it, trying to make out the club were at fault because someone missed the deadline when it was impossible to not know about it
The people who were part of the Blue Union were passionate Evertonians who loved and followed the team everywhere,they loved the club but were not very fond of the people in charge and running the club, which has gone through the worst and longest period in our history without any silverware to show for it.

There was an interest-free option this time ,paying in 2 or 3 instalments which is what I've done. The first payment was taken in February I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.