Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean it has already been returned or they plan to? I was told it was the 12th June (or close to that) and they'd all be with customers within five days.
Already been returned mate. I know of others that have had their cash back also.

site is saying tickets reserved until Thursday 25th June 2020.
You mean you have to do your seat by the 25th or lose it? to be honest once my 144 credit is in i think i will renew right away, its only going to be about 365 and even that we might end up getting some back from, its a bargain!!

Regarding StubHub ticket sales for this season’s matches that will now be played behind closed doors / cancelled, just got this email from StubHub:

“Because you've already been paid, we're processing a charge to recoup the amount you received.

If the charge doesn't go through, we'll place a credit memo on your account, which we'll deduct from any future sale payments.“

That’s a definite change of tone from their email last week which stated:

“Please ensure your credit card details are up to date. Preventing us from recovering payment will result in further action from Everton FC.”
A friend of mine has the amount he received for his derby ticket listed as a pending outgoing on his banking app, but nothing has appeared in mine yet (different banks).

I'm definitely going to block it if I can.

site is saying tickets reserved until Thursday 25th June 2020.
Reserve season tickets for what though? If, as is almost certain, the games will be behind close doors, there will be no need for season tickets for 20/21. This is not a pessimistic prediction, as only someone deluded would suggest that a vaccine will be invented and distributed by say September this year. Inevitably, a reluctant Everton and other clubs will have to own up, by sometime in late June, that season tickets are suspended until the season after, assuming a vaccine is available by late 2021. Keep you money in your wallet. Alternatively they could ask for the money now and credit everyone for 21/22 season. That is tantamount to asking us for a one year loan to the club.

A friend of mine has the amount he received for his derby ticket listed as a pending outgoing on his banking app, but nothing has appeared in mine yet (different banks).

I'm definitely going to block it if I can.
Yeah a friend of mine had the money taken yesterday from his account.

Reserve season tickets for what though? If, as is almost certain, the games will be behind close doors, there will be no need for season tickets for 20/21. This is not a pessimistic prediction, as only someone deluded would suggest that a vaccine will be invented and distributed by say September this year. Inevitably, a reluctant Everton and other clubs will have to own up, by sometime in late June, that season tickets are suspended until the season after, assuming a vaccine is available by late 2021. Keep you money in your wallet. Alternatively they could ask for the money now and credit everyone for 21/22 season. That is tantamount to asking us for a one year loan to the club.

Nobody has any idea what will happen before the end of the year.

Theres a remote chance a vaccine will be found before 2021 and theres also a small chance the virus will mutate.

Im not sure what choice the club has really.

They cant say "We doubt theres no fans for 18months, so save your money", what happens then if things change?

By all means keep your money in your wallet, theres a 10,000 waiting list, somebody else will "loan the club money for 12months".

You mean you have to do your seat by the 25th or lose it? to be honest once my 144 credit is in i think i will renew right away, its only going to be about 365 and even that we might end up getting some back from, its a bargain!!
I think my refund is around 12 June so I'll be looking to renew mine then,

My two lads would crucify me if I allowed the tickets to lapse, so they(not me) can "loan the club" the price of two tickets if that is their desire and hope for some resolution during 20/21.

Once my ticketing account is credited with the 2019/20 refund I’m just going to renew. It’s unlikely we’ll be there in 2020/21 but I trust Everton will refund or use the money as the payment for the 2021/22 season.

After everything that this year has shown us, I don't think I even want to renew. Might be time to bow out.

Just had an email from Stub Hub stating that attempts to charge the card of mine they have on file, have failed to go through. This for the RS and Leicester games.
Confusing this as I have accessed my cc statement and it shows the money having been paid to them.
Anybody else having similar issues?

Just had an email from Stub Hub stating that attempts to charge the card of mine they have on file, have failed to go through. This for the RS and Leicester games.
Confusing this as I have accessed my cc statement and it shows the money having been paid to them.
Anybody else having similar issues?
Yep, exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.