Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the 28th might go back again ? I've still not done mine
I suspect that it will all depend on where we're up to with regards to finishing this year and starting next season in conjunction with the current ST uptake.

I've renewed my ticket simply so I do not forget closer to the time, but I doubt that we will be watching games at Goodison any time in the next couple of months.

With regards to a refund, I am sure the club will do the right thing by the fans - they usually do - however it will all depend on what the PL/FA eventually say.

If we do, I'll just consider it as a discount on this year's ticket, but then will we play all our homes games next season with an attendance. The FA Chairman said...

"The reality is that we just don't know how things are going to pan out," Clarke wrote in a letter to the FA governing council.

"But with social distancing in place for some time to come we do face substantial changes to the whole football ecosystem.

"For example it's hard to foresee crowds of fans - who are the lifeblood of the game - returning to matches any time soon."

I think either return the money for the non played games or knock it off next seasons season ticket price. Also I am happy if the the league gets null and voided and no champion to have no refund and pay double next season lol

Club/financial company still taking monthly direct debits for a season they’re not sure of yet, even with the last one not finished. I called to stop/pause the payments for next season and they were not very helpful at all.

Next season has to be written off as there will be no vaccine for a long time to come, so the "experts" say anyway. 21/22 is a probability or maybe only just a possibility if there is no vaccine distributed to all mankind by then. Clubs should stop paying the players for 12 months and let them squeal.

Club/financial company still taking monthly direct debits for a season they’re not sure of yet, even with the last one not finished. I called to stop/pause the payments for next season and they were not very helpful at all.

Some clubs have already postponed the window for the payment of next seasons season tickets so to help supporters in these very hard times, hopefully Everton will soon do the same and that will you to be able to stop making payments?

Last edited:
Next season has to be written off as there will be no vaccine for a long time to come, so the "experts" say anyway. 21/22 is a probability or maybe only just a possibility if there is no vaccine distributed to all mankind by then. Clubs should stop paying the players for 12 months and let them squeal.
Played behind closed doors rather than written off.

If they can get the game running next month then they will.

3 months time could make a whole lot of difference , or none at all. Either way they will expect to run next season

i don’t think we’ll be back at Goodison until new year, maybe at a push they’ll try for the Christmas fixtures.

Im gutted, but in a way, also very glad. If we beat the virus and we’re all safe, we get football quicker.

It’s that simple!

I think you are right here.

Think anyone who thinks we'll be attending a football match in 2020 is extremely optimistic.

If I had to guess I think the football authorities will be planning on playing the 2020/21 league without any fans at games. Probably won't be like a normal season anyway so might as well be planned with the entirety being played behind closed doors at neutral grounds. Not sure you can have a mix of fans not at some games and then at others during a season. Changes the landscape half way through a season and there'll be teams who are disadvantaged by this.. Same argument sticks for this season.

In terms of season ticket renewals, I'm not sure any club should be taking money for the 2020/21 season with the current uncertainty. Think it could end up being the 2021/2022 season before we go the game again.

Unless you're financially in dire straits, I'd suggest the best idea would be to continue paying in the hope of the season taking place and thus securing your seat.

From the club's point of view, they'll be working on the potential that it may take place, and if they stopped payments now then you'd have to make it up later.

If next season is played partly behind doors or even doesn't take place, you'll be entitled to some form of refund - part or full. Personally, I've paid just in case.

However, I know that I can afford the payment, but if you are stuck I'd advise telling the club and I'm sure they'll be accommodating with some form of freeze.

There'll be a lot of people in the same boat and I suspect we will hear a lot more after the government's Sunday announcement.

I personally dont think we will be back at Goodison until a vaccine has been found.It doesnt make sense,i'm in the Park End,half time in the concourse is bedlam at the best of times and think very carefully,do you really trust the people that you sit around,take a second to think about that.Scarey isnt it

I personally dont think we will be back at Goodison until a vaccine has been found.It doesnt make sense,i'm in the Park End,half time in the concourse is bedlam at the best of times and think very carefully,do you really trust the people that you sit around,take a second to think about that.Scarey isnt it
And the park end concourse has more space than quite a few others in the ground... Upper Gladwys and Bullens are very tight

And the park end concourse has more space than quite a few others in the ground... Upper Gladwys and Bullens are very tight

Exactly.

We won't be back til 2021, I don't reckon. Well, unless they try for the Festive Period push.

I just can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.