Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, the club have this link to put minds at ease.

So I enter my customer number and I get this.

Screenshot_20220731_092336.jpg

Don't ever change, Everton.

Everton that. I'd give EFC fan services a tweet as they're usually the quickest way of getting a response with an actual answer that helps.
They dread tweets from me after my last interaction with the ticket office.

I followed up with EFC fan services as nobody could give me a sensible answer. They assured me they'd follow up on my behalf. It was a full 27 days before they replied. (after prompting)

If I lived locally I'd be knocking on the door daily. The club does some things really well but commercially and operationally they don't have a clue.

They dread tweets from me after my last interaction with the ticket office.

I followed up with EFC fan services as nobody could give me a sensible answer. They assured me they'd follow up on my behalf. It was a full 27 days before they replied. (after prompting)

If I lived locally I'd be knocking on the door daily.
The club does some things really well but commercially and operationally they don't have a clue.
From experience, this often doesn't help either. I'm not trying to be disparaging against the actual individuals in the box office, but my experiences are poor.

The staff themselves are great and try to resolve issues, however they often don't know the answers due to what I can only think are failings above them.`

Still, is there anyone who could go down the box office for you? I moaned that much last year they ended up re-printing the ST for me there and then.

Yeah I have people I can ask, but I wouldn't want to bother them.

You're 100% right , the people you deal with are generally very responsive when you contact them, but the systems they have in place are very, very poor. (if they even have a system)

Their response to messing up my seat move was basically "Well, we're very busy."

Ace.

Yeah I have people I can ask, but I wouldn't want to bother them.

You're 100% right , the people you deal with are generally very responsive when you contact them, but the systems they have in place are very, very poor. (if they even have a system)

Their response to messing up my seat move was basically "Well, we're very busy."

Ace.
Can you login on the Everton website with that customer number?

No idea. I'm always logged in or at least auto logs in.

It's 100% the correct customer number.
I'm not doubting it's correct, it seems a bit strange how it works for one department and not the other. Or is that just Everton? ? Just to totally put it beyond doubt, check the number in the top right hand corner of your browser when you are logged into the EFC website.

I'm not doubting it's correct, it seems a bit strange how it works for one department and not the other. Or is that just Everton? ? Just to totally put it beyond doubt, check the number in the top right hand corner of your browser when you are logged into the EFC website.
It's the same.

To quote our wonderful chairman:

It's terrible, but it's Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.