Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankfully all of ours are on their way. This year’s system at least means you can catch the club out when the club repeatedly say your ticket has been sent.

It then arrived, two weeks later, with a postage stamp from the day before rather than the two weeks they kept stating.
Yes defo a step in the right direction with this feature

One of mine states it was dispatched yesterday but when i clicked on the tracking link it says

"Tracking information is not available for this service" lol

Everton dont ever change (well actually, ffs do change, but you know what I mean)

If you not getting a card and do it on your phone will it automatically be in the wallet like last season or do you have to download it?

If you not getting a card and do it on your phone will it automatically be in the wallet like last season or do you have to download it?
Also I used Google Pay but it looks like it doesn't exist now and you have to download Google Wallet... I think ?

Yes defo a step in the right direction with this feature

One of mine states it was dispatched yesterday but when i clicked on the tracking link it says

"Tracking information is not available for this service" lol

Everton dont ever change (well actually, ffs do change, but you know what I mean)
Same hope it will be here monday

Status
Not open for further replies.