Season Ticket Card 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are issues every year with the cards, especially since they've become optional, so I’m not surprised that they haven’t been sent out yet.

The club said they be sending them out before the end of the July, so please be prepared to queue up on the Friday before the game for a paper ticket.
Doesn't every ST holder get the smartphone version as default now? I'm sure I read that....

Doesn't help those who don't have a smartphone I s'pose.

Doesn't every ST holder get the smartphone version as default now? I'm sure I read that....

Doesn't help those who don't have a smartphone I s'pose.
Yes you do, so to be entirely transparent I was being slightly facetious about the situation. However, my scepticism is pretty much warranted.

The year before you didn’t (one or the other), and I had a serious fiasco with the ticket office over getting our tickets. Last year, one digital didn’t work.

I hear positives from others regarding the box office and whatnot, but I’ve only ever had issues with them for the past five or so seasons.

Yes you do, so to be entirely transparent I was being slightly facetious about the situation. However, my scepticism is pretty much warranted.

The year before you didn’t (one or the other), and I had a serious fiasco with the ticket office over getting our tickets. Last year, one digital didn’t work.

I hear positives from others regarding the box office and whatnot, but I’ve only ever had issues with them for the past five or so seasons.
I've generally had a grim experience with the box office but I try not to lose my rag, they're willing enough but the systems they use are better suited to the flintstomes. (when trying to satisfy ST moves they work off a shared excel sheet, not on a server.... Printed off and left in the office for staff to check)

The transfer portal for this season still isn't available. Same old Everton.

I've generally had a grim experience with the box office but I try not to lose my rag, they're willing enough but the systems they use are better suited to the flintstomes. (when trying to satisfy ST moves they work off a shared excel sheet, not on a server.... Printed off and left in the office for staff to check)

The transfer portal for this season still isn't available. Same old Everton.
I've always remained calm as it isn't the individual staff member's fault, yet without going into specific they do occasionally require some stern action.

It's another element of the club's incompetence and lack of oversight, and part of why we are where we are.

from the email receipt for my ST

If you have opted for a physical Season Card and paid the £5 fee, then your season card will be despatched two weeks before the start of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.