Season Ticket 16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanEFC96

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Does anyone know when season tickets arrive? This is my first season ticket and I've got no clue how long they take to arrive at your home address.

Aye he probably gave extra time on the expected date just in case of any postal delays. soon tho very soon :)

This season is a special one for me , I took my wife to a few games last season ( she is a Liverpool fan ) she was so impressed with the atmosphere in the lower gwladys street that she has decided to join me this year as a season ticket holder . The few games she went to at Anfield last season was in her words " Dull and depressing "
I had her singing Everton songs with us all of which she knows all the words . She is very excited and can not wait to get back to the Howard Kendall Lower gwladys street again this year and enjoy the amazing atmosphere we have at the old lady

Aye he probably gave extra time on the expected date just in case of any postal delays. soon tho very soon :)

This season is a special one for me , I took my wife to a few games last season ( she is a Liverpool fan ) she was so impressed with the atmosphere in the lower gwladys street that she has decided to join me this year as a season ticket holder . The few games she went to at Anfield last season was in her words " Dull and depressing "
I had her singing Everton songs with us all of which she knows all the words . She is very excited and can not wait to get back to the Howard Kendall Lower gwladys street again this year and enjoy the amazing atmosphere we have at the old lady
I'm not sure she comes across as very loyal tbh

Mine normally comes in the week before the first game. Checking the post for season tickets is the same as waiting for transfers to happen, I know it's not going to happen till the last minute but still I keep checking.

Hopefully soon.

Keep getting a buzz when the post man but when i come to see if any has got my name on all is see is @MoutsGoat junk.

Christ which games did you go to mate City and Chelsea in the cup? Thought the rest of our season was more than dull and depressing!! Well done with the convesion mate - will save alot of headaches when you have kids!

Do you have identify yourself to get it posted even though you've had season ticket for a few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.