Season Over - Get the under 7s on

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would never play them all in one game.

But giving Browning a game for Jags
Or Garbutt for Baines
Or Ledson for Barry
Or Besic for McCarthy
Or Henen for Naismith

One or two in a game wouldn't weaken us too much and would tell us a lot about what we might need to spend in the window.

However I'm still unsure over Martinez and would like him to convince me he should be the man in the next 7 games.

We've got nothing to play for any more.

Start Garbutt, Ledson, Lundstrum Browning etc all the remaning games and at least give them some experience. We all know that a lot of our veterans aren't up for it any more and will need to be shifted this summer, we might as well find out now if anyone in house is up for replacing them.

We'll learn nothing from another 8 games of Howard, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka, Barry and Naismith. We all know who they are and what they can do.

How many of those are under 18 mate ?
You're having a 'mare recently

You might be able to rescue the situation by slyly changing the thread title though.

We've got nothing to play for any more.

Start Garbutt, Ledson, Lundstrum Browning etc in all the remaning games and at least give them some experience. We all know that a lot of our veterans aren't up for it any more and will need to be shifted this summer, we might as well find out now if anyone in house is up for replacing them.

We'll learn nothing from another 8 games of Howard, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka, Barry and Naismith. We all know who they are and what they can do.
Couldn't agree more.

I posted to @MoutsGoat back in October that the season was looking grim even at that stage and we needed to treat it as a 'fallow' season: leave out obsessing about the points (although not to this extent!) and blood the youngsters.

That would have been worthwhile taking this dip in position.

Couldn't agree more.

I posted to @MoutsGoat back in October that the season was looking grim even at that stage and we needed to treat it as a 'fallow' season: leave out obsessing about the points (although not to this extent!) and blood the youngsters.

August David.

Speaking of the U-18s, I'm going to see them boss all over the pitch here in the Dallas Cup next weekend. The Cotton Bowl will finally be put back to good use.

Possibly worth remembering that most of our 'boss' youngsters lost to Euro giants Krasnodar.

A team thrown together, with the majority of their players making competitive debuts, with a CB pairing of Alcaraz and Barry and Pienaar playing at DM failing to get something against a team of experienced professionals isn't the fairest of criticisms, mate.

Couldn't agree more.

I agreed at the time however unfortunately we didn't do that limped along with the veterans all year.

Now they do have something to play for. If not relegation then Martinez's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.