Votes: 18 5.1%
  • 9-10

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Cheese on toast mate

Votes: 12 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We sign both right and left wingers. The wingers must wear capes when they play and zoom down the touch line like marvel superheroes.

2. Seamus must be confined to his spud farm in Killarney and never again grace the Goodison turf. In order to enforce this he must wear an electronic tag.

3. Players who perform like donkeys must face a fans court within 24 hours of the match. If found guilty they must make a public apology to the fans, do 50 burpees and pay 10% of their weekly wage to a fan-nominated charity.

I find it peculiar how people can give it anything other than a 5 or less. The football was atrocious, the away wins were fun at places we don't usually win at but meaningless because of no crowds, the players bottled it at every single opportunity.

Looking at the table ahead of the sodomising later today, one thing was apparent to me. For all our complaining about the defence we haven’t actually conceded significantly more than the teams above us. Our problem is that we just don’t score enough. We’re probably 10-15 goals down on what we should be scoring compared to our table position. Too many sneaky 1-0s and not enough solid 3-0 despatches. Score a few more and some of those dull 0-0s might flip our way.
Whatever happens this summer I do hope we get a bit more depth in attack. DCL is competent but he needs proper back up and good balls in from both wings. I don’t think we are as far off as many fear but we need good recruitment for a change. (And a starting position for Iwobi every game)

The usual everton season. Bags of hope and optimism, like the delicate lace wings of a mayfly, only to be crushed by the collapsing neutron star of reality.

Where do you start with this lot?....The rot has set in like Japanese knot weed.

I actually really hate some of the players pulling on the blue shirt at the minute.

Feel very disillusioned at this moment in time.

No cups, no European football next season.

A generally naff season but in the overall context of this season it's been absolutely dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.