Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be overly excited about Dyche but then if he is given better resources maybe he will manage in a different way.

I wonder how Guardiola would do at Burnley ?

We can be critical of managers but when they cannot afford to buy any player they wish and are forced to work with what they have then sometimes a system is forced on them....as it will be with us until January at the earliest no matter who is appointed.
He spent £25 mil on Jack Cork & Chris Wood this summer mate....not very inspiring.

I suppose I would be happy with SD but I can't help hankering after someone more "continental".

If he brings a couple of his defenders with him I'd be happier. That Tarkowski looks a very determined young chap.

th
I suppose I would be happy with SD but I can't help hankering after someone more "continental".

If he brings a couple of his defenders with him I'd be happier. That Tarkowski looks a very determined young chap.

We should give this fella the job, very continental & talks a damn good game !!

You say that but for me leicester, and now Burnley, are horribly annoying indicators of how badly we’ve been run as a club. When Leicester took advantage (because make no mistake, they were good, but they weren’t that good) what were we doing? It’s one in the eye for the top 6 but it’s a kick in the backside for us as well.

We've had numerous kicks in the backside over the past couple of decades. Leopards, spots and all that jazz....

I would not be overly excited about Dyche but then if he is given better resources maybe he will manage in a different way.

I wonder how Guardiola would do at Burnley ?

We can be critical of managers but when they cannot afford to buy any player they wish and are forced to work with what they have then sometimes a system is forced on them....as it will be with us until January at the earliest no matter who is appointed.
I highly doubt it. Managers normally have their own style and Dyche is a meet and potatoes kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.