2023/24 Sean Dyche

He really has turned things round and got us playing really well against tough opposition, he is doing a terrific job at this point.

I still can’t like him though. All that stuff about “authentic” celebrating and stuff. Let people do what they want, he’s so desperate to be seen as a real bloke that he’ll be moving into a cave and trying to club bears to death next.
I think what he meant is that is wasn't some pre-planned dance move that a couple of divas had worked on before the game. It was authentic in that it was just genuine spontaneous joy and emotion and the fact that all of the team responded in exactly the same way shows the unity in the squad. TBH, that's exactly how I want to see the team celebrating. Keep the dancing for friday nights.

1000024355.jpg

Are you saying 'let people do what they want' and also criticising Dyche supporting authenticity?

He’s saying that players who dance are inauthentic, but actually that’s not true for a lot of cultures, it’s how they express themselves.

There’s nothing inauthentic about dancing to celebrate. It’s not my cup of tea either tbf, but all Dyche is doing is slagging off players celebrations because he doesn’t agree with them, which it [Poor language removed] and unnecessary.

He really has turned things round and got us playing really well against tough opposition, he is doing a terrific job at this point.

I still can’t like him though. All that stuff about “authentic” celebrating and stuff. Let people do what they want, he’s so desperate to be seen as a real bloke that he’ll be moving into a cave and trying to club bears to death next.

He's very obviously saying stuff like that tongue in cheek lol

I think he just revels in the fact people see him as a straight-forward dinosaur. I think he's a lot smarter than his Wotsit head and extra thick gravy voice let on