2023/24 Sean Dyche

You keep mentioning Franks fan boys but again, you seem to be the only one of a few who keep bringing him up. It's not relevant any more. People are allowed to have opinions on Dyche or does it mean you have to hold everyone to Lampard's standards? FWIW Dyche is probably the right man at the moment despite the footy being a bit boring at times.
Just a bit of gallows humour on a frustrating day.

His predecessor is probably the best person to gauge him against, and that comparison bodes well for us in what is now a nuch tougher situation. I genuinely believe he will see us through this.

Coincidently the 10 point deduction gives a definite Lampardian feel to the start of the season.
"Good run of form you're in, could thinking about the Champions League this year instead of the Championship!"
"No but seriously, have a ten point deduction"

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 20.17.23.png

Heck of a job on his hands

We need to back him and the players to the hilt
Probably not a better man for the job now than Dyche. He'll keep calm and keep the players calm, remind them that on the pitch they are not a relegation battling side and the off pitch stuff ("noise" I guess) is nothing to do with them. Don't panic and we'll be fine, and Dyche doesn't seem the kind of guy to panic.

I am indeed, its fascinating to me just how bad he was at his job, doesn't seem possible with his background.

There also seems to be a correlation between those who won't give dyche a break and FL's fanboys.

Regardless, I'm delighted we have Dyche in charge to cope with this.

I swear i must be reading another forum.