2023/24 Sean Dyche

I doubt he would have got less points at this stage of the season.
I doubt we would be in this league though.
If your having to compare a manager with Lampard, then you know he shouldn’t be here either.
Mad that the last time we scored more than a goal at home he was the manager and he’s been gone nearly 9 months

Can anyone name a team that we should beat 3-0 or 4-0 against this season at home? I am talking about a comfortable win.

The only team I can think of is Luton and we have just got beat against them.

I mean when we played Doncaster who were the worst team in all divisions we only got into their penalty area after 41 minutes into the game under Dyches tactics, so with this in mind the Luton game/result should have been expected, I have said many times before, he sets up to keep things tight and try and nick a goal, that Luton team are an embarrassment to the premier league, any manager worth his salt should pick a team even at Evertons standards and yes our tails were up after 2 wins to beat that pub team, but no, Dyche didn't come out of his tried and only way he knows how to play.

This clown has to go tonight, not next week or tomorrow THIS EVENING

Can anyone name a team that we should beat 3-0 or 4-0 against this season at home? I am talking about a comfortable win.

I mean when we played Doncaster who were the worst team in all divisions we only got into their penalty area after 41 minutes into the game under Dyches tactics, so with this in mind the Luton game/result should have been expected, I have said many times before, he sets up to keep things tight and try and nick a goal, that Luton team are an embarrassment to the premier league, any manager worth his salt should pick a team even at Evertons standards and yes our tails were up after 2 wins to beat that pub team, but no, Dyche didn't come out of his tried and only way he knows how to play.

And he did his usual trick of swapping a full back with 15 mins to go and throwing Tarkowski up front at the end, 2nd time he’s done that it was Keane against wolves I think. Them Tactics used to happen in the old days with one sub and you get an injury to a centre forward. Not in 2023 and 9 subs

He did it last season with no CF and up against better opposition for those 3 spots in Leicester, Leeds and Southampton.

These newly 3 promoted clubs + Bournemouth are the pits. We're in no trouble of going down this season (imo).

Too many bedwetters and/or fans with PTSD of the 90's & last 2 seasons. 7 games in - lets relax and see where we are come December then maybe we can worry if we're still around the bottom 3 spots.
Which of them look much worse than us. We've taken 0 points from 4 games at Goodison, 3 of those games were against teams tipped to be in the relegation fight. The only time we look half decent is when we are against teams who are taking the game to us. We are very badly drilled and a lot of the selections the Ginger Louis Armstrong makes are baffling, he is also totally devoid of solutions when his game plan is going wrong.

Dyche isn't the only problem, but he is certainly part of the problem and definitely not any part of the solution.

I have trouble naming a team that we could even beat, never mind by a 3 or 4 goal margin.

Needs to be sacked right now.

The local dads and lads over 40's team are struggling with injuries at the minute, if we kept a clean sheet we might get 3 or 4...