2023/24 Sean Dyche

Or the context of the situation impacts how well a manager can manage. If my memory is correct we were as much as a basket case under Howard 3 as we are now, many paralells in fact.

Howard 1, is an exercise in what patience, stability and allowing someone time to coach and build can bring.

Many parallels. One thing I’m certain off and contemporary football lacks is all managers need and deserve time.

Howard the 3rd was light years ahead of the fat ginger troll we have now.

So how would it be if Duncan was brought back, with Baines alongside him. Couldn't be any worse, could it???

I'd be up for this.

Actually used the “haha” 😂 reaction to this rather than the angry emoji. Not because I’m not angry at what Everton have become, but because if you didn’t laugh you’d actually cry at what these people have done and continue to do to this once great football club!
“There’s no-one left to sack him”, it’s comical - but absolutely pathetic!

He needs 3 wins from our next 5 games (in my view) if he stands any chance or making it until Xmas (and personally I’d rather he was punted now).

Which would put us on 10 points after 10 games and averaging a point a game which should be enough.

Unfortunately, we haven’t won back to back games in 12 months. And I can’t see us getting anything away to Brentford, Liverpool or West Ham.

Ferguson would be an absolute disaster. His record at Forest Green is even worse than Mike Walker's at Everton.

stats3.jpg

There is nothing cherry picked and the site is very reputable and has been around for many years. It is straight to the point like a league table and covers the entirety of Everton's history. - https://www.evertonresults.com/managers7.htm
I know the site and it's fantastic however that's absolutely made up to make them better than they are. It's always been win% as a metric and picking something else is just weird.