2023/24 Sean Dyche

As opposed to Young & Coleman who make errors when they play or Harrison who is poor or Doucoure?

youth player coming through in a relagation battle would need to be pretty mentally tough, physically able and tactically astute.
I’m not arguing that the squad is good, but you can see why he would go for experience over a gamble…
His tactics have kept us this season, which is our relative success. playing youth players might not have done.

You said if dyche had a 100mil and could only buy under 23’s he’d have a better team than Bournemouth. Like I said that’s pure fantasy not even worth thinking about or posting. If me auntie had you know what, she’d be my uncle. But I’m a liar 🤣🤣🤣 you stick to to sitting in your box room, googling the best under 21’s in Latvia

Changed your story somewhat I see.

Are you a Bournemouth fan? Only a Bournemouth fan could value their squad at over £100mil more valuable than ours.

Literally impossible.

youth player coming through in a relagation battle would need to be pretty mentally tough, physically able and tactically astute.
I’m not arguing that the squad is good, but you can see why he would go for experience over a gamble…
His tactics have kept us this season, which is our relative success. playing youth players might not have done.

Depends on the youth player doesnt it?

Im not even sure he knows what he means.

Sell player
-- Doesnt want to sign a cheaper player
-- Doesnt want to develop a young player

Whats his plan here I wonder lol

1000016541.jpg

Changed your story somewhat I see.

Are you a Bournemouth fan? Only a Bournemouth fan could value their squad at over £100mil more valuable than ours.

Literally impossible.
I never said that you liar 🤥 🤣
It’s someone else who said that, I disagreed. And said dyche inherited a 200mil squad and spent 40mil Iraola didn’t inherit a 200mil squad,
But did spend 100mil. Bournemouth haven’t got a better squad than us, they have players who
Walk into our side and some of ours walk into theirs. But they play much better football and look like that have a plan moving forward