2023/24 Sean Dyche

You just seem a bit rattled for being called out as a hypocrite pal, no biggy, on forums people will critique good and bad and bad tends to attract more debate, it's the nature of forums. Don't mistake criticism as being unsupportive of Everton.

Dyche has done the job on the tin this season, avoiding relegation is what we all wanted first and foremost, let's not berate other supporters when we also look for a little more, fanciful as that may be.

You seem a bit rattled Everton won a derby, no biggie.

Why don’t you just let it go and accept Dyche had a decent night. You seem more bothered about me posting on her than just enjoying the win. I’m sure a bad result won’t be far off and you can go back to trashing him.
Last 24 hours:

Build the statue.

Some strange shouts that he'd lost the dressing room last week after the 6 nil loss, we've gone and won two massive games since and fought tooth and nail for the results. The players have responded and the management has to take credit for that.

He's gone up a couple of notches in my estimation of him Eggs. Not as high as yours, but he's given me a memory last night that I will cherish for a long time. Terrific management the last week since that horrible Chelsea result, to follow that with 2 massive results he has to be given a lot of credit.

I thought after the Chelsea game that we might have been cooked for the season. The turn around from that absolute disaster is something special in my opinion, the players and manager didn't down tools.
I don't like him managing us, but I don't like us being in the bottom 5 every season of late. Clubs in a horrible place.

:coffee:

Rattled.

Glad to see you‘ve changed your mind after one result and are now backing the Everton manger. Nice to be on the same team.
November/December/Jan/Feb:

Fwiw I don't mind Dyche being our manager at this stage of Evertons history and whilst I'm not warm about him I don't think that's a necessary part of his job description. I never liked Pienaar as a person for example but i loved watching him get the job done. Get the results and I'll be happy. It's a mixed bag so far but there are positives.

You sound like a spurned ex lover. Embrace Dyche, let go of your hate.

At least you owned it from day one and didn't turn on him after being overjoyed with him for keeping us up. Respect for that. I think Dyche is definitely the best manager we've had since Anchelotti and the task at hand to rebuild our club from the wastefulness of the last few years won't be easy.

I don't disagree. I'm cautious, as the results aren't much better than previous managers, but I think he's set a really solid reliable base from which to improve on. It is nice to put a string of results together! And long term, I don't mind if he's still manager, that proves he has done a decent job for the club, which is good for all of us.

This is the most I've loved Everton since Martinez first season, and look there's a long way to go yet but the signs are great!

Perfect game management today. Another Sean Dyche masterclass.

I've always been in the "back a manager" camp, even after 1 in 10, but after 15, an Everton record, you have to have questions, and rightfully so. Keep patting us all on the head though champ. Do we want me to keep doing this to you, or should we discuss doping conspiracies and tin foil in the Liverpool thread?

November/December/Jan/Feb:

I've always been in the "back a manager" camp, even after 1 in 10, but after 15, an Everton record, you have to have questions, and rightfully so. Keep patting us all on the head though champ. Do we want me to keep doing this to you, or should we discuss doping conspiracies and tin foil in the Liverpool thread?

Let’s stay on topic and keep talking about what a good manager Dyche is 👍

He has surely earned the right to manage us in the long-term.

Were it not for the points deduction we would have been safe long ago, despite all the off-the-field upheaval and the lack of money.
Not for me, he’s still set in his ways won’t change ima, we still have the 2nd least goals from open play and don’t create much from open play, eventually teams will start to nullify your threat from set pieces. Just 15% worse next season could be 8/9 points. What players will want to come the club to play from him. There’s no long term plan with dyche

Dyche gave us all a fab night last night, which I am truly Grateful for.
He should keep us up now after a season he's had to battle through more then just the Games.

But I stand by my word, once his contract runs out then it shouldn't be renewed.

With the teams coming back up, we're gonna be 🙏 even more.

We haven't got the money to sack him anyway, all it will do is help welcome another deduction.