2023/24 Sean Dyche

Ffs Everton just buy a bleeding Striker…this same problem has been going on since the sale of Lukaku. Everyone and his dog knows it, we’ve still spent millions and we still have no Striker….knowing us we’ll bring in a couple of wingers ….
Kill Bill and Mosh Spice already put in a fake bid for Beto. What more do you want?

Indeed but the team Potter inherited from Hughton’s dour spell immediately started to dominate the ball - 58% possession in his first home game, with Dale Stephens in midfield, and the likes of Glenn Murray and Shane Duffy.

The point is you only progress these days with a progressive coach.
There’s a lot of mitigating circumstances with Dyche, but my biggest complaint at the moment is how we play is quite one-dimensional.

Right now, teams know there won’t be any secrets.

There’s a lot of mitigating circumstances with Dyche, but my biggest complaint at the moment is how we play is quite one-dimensional.

Right now, teams know there won’t be any secrets.
In the 2 home games I’ve been impressed with some of our front foot defending with the centre backs squeezing the pitch rather than standing off, but our attack is so uninventive it’s painful.

We haven’t looked ‘bad’ but there’s been no conviction in any of our attacking.

He needs to sort out the organisation of the team at home. We are a mess shape wise and wide open on the transition

If we arent going to score many we need clean sheets and his defensive record here is dreadful

I want to support Dyche and I want to give him time, and I wont call for him to go while Moshiri still runs the club, but I just dont see anything. I need to see him show something and prove he's not out of his depth.

The Dyche is Right.

How many points we gonna end on this season?

hqdefault.jpg

once we can score we will be ALright

….lot of nonsense talked about him not playing youngsters and being a Keane fan boy.

He said Branthwaite was a few weeks behind the others & didn’t want to risk injury. Branthwaite and Dobbin were starters. All the stuff about Chermiti needing to be ‘Dyche fit’, yet he got game time today.

I actually think Dyche is quite pragmatic, as in those last vital games he’ll pick what he thinks is best.

What do you see different under Dyche?

Style of play?
Clean sheets?
Hard to beat?

It’s exactly the same
Everything is the same regardless of manager. We have a bad group of players, a group that is getting worse each season, and that's all there is to it. Alex Ferguson would do well to get this lot to mid table