2023/24 Sean Dyche

no mate MORE fans see it as it is for now
The football at times is dyer but also has been excellent at times mostly crap but its like revels you love it until the coffee one rears its disgusting head. This ginger gravel sounding git is doing alright longterm won't be here but as you say the here an now he does what it says on the tin just about give all blues a heart attack the last day

They've scored 6 more than us but they've also conceded 12 more. Hence why we've accumulated 9 more points than they have so far this season.

I'd rather more points than more goals.

They took a while to adjust to the league and now that they have , their home form is quite good while ours has 3 wins all season.

I worry that unless we change our thinking at home we will be getting relagated … undeservedly , but still going down.

If take two, maybe three players from Luton tbh mate.

Yet they’re more af an attacking threat than us. They took until their game against us to get a win and have only just started finding their feet now. I actually think they will finish above Forrest …. Even if Forrest don’t get points taken off

Luton wont win a game until March 9th after today.

Hopefully Sheff United get something through a Holgate thunderbolt.

Writing his name into Everton folklore forever.

Yet they’re more af an attacking threat than us. They took until their game against us to get a win and have only just started finding their feet now. I actually think they will finish above Forrest …. Even if Forrest don’t get points taken off

Forest mate....not Forrest gump.

We arent americans.